“Worth a try”
Review of Biggie's

Biggie's
Ranked #17 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I love restaurants that sell raw seafood, and I know what's fresh and what's been sitting around too long. Biggie's delivered the raw bar sampler we ordered nice and fresh. 3 clams, 3 oysters and 3 cooked shrimp were a nice start to our meal and really satisfied my craving.
After that I had the lobster salad sandwich with waffle fries which was good.
Perfect for a business lunch or a casual date night, Biggie's is a good quality casual restaurant that I will probably return to.
Emilee was our server and she did a great job - very professional and friendly.

1  Thank AverageJoe66

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We loved this place. Our server was amazing and made great reccomendations. Here is what we got:

Fried Calamari - We loved the marinara sauce. Had a little kick. The calamari were fresh and perfectly cooked. A little oily would be my only criticism.

Clam Pizza - Clams were cooked perfectly and went well with the ultra thin crust. The only thing that would make it better is some sort of garlic dipping sauce.

White Cap Sandwich - Who doesn't love perfectly rare roast beef? The dipping sauce was very nice. It comes with waffle fries. I think mashed potatoes or potato wedges would work better.

Meatball Parmesan Sandwich - Classic and tasty. Again this came with waffle fries.....not our favorite pairing.

Our waitress was great and had our beverage refills out Tonya before we even asked (after a day at the pool this was invaluable!).

Already planning our next trip.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I loved their house salad dressing and would return just for that! Chicken Parma was huge and delicious . . . . It was all good!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Be sure to bring your appetite with you when you go, eat is "Outstanding", staff was excellent, the Crab chowder delicious, and if you are a lover of Clams on the half shell, if I went back for nothing else it would be that. Started with a half dozen finished with 2 dozen, fresh, fresh, an did I say they were fresh!!!
Promise, you will enjoy this place.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We live local and love going to Biggies.. Always good.. Great selection too.. Love the one in Rutherford too..

1  Thank mydog8095

Been to Biggie's? Share your experiences!