“Not Bad”

Smashburger
Ranked #20 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Smashburger is pretty good for those times when you don't feel like cooking or paying a lot for a meal. I like their chicken burger. Friends have told me they really like their regular beef burger. And I appreciate that they offer salads that aren't bad, especially with chicken. I usually get the harvest salad with chicken. Everything seemed to be fresh every time I have eaten there. And you can submit a survey from a website on your receipt to get a free side. I always get the sweet potato fries. The milk shakes are good too. But what else would you expect? Pricing is standard, not too high and not low either. Middle-ground. The customer service has always been excellent at this particular location. I would assume it's the same way at other SmashBurgers. Basic food, not bad, great service.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Late at night on Columbus weekend, not much open, go to Smashburger and ended up so glad we did! I like my hamburger med. rare and they will not make it like that, has to be med. well at least, so I had a smashchicken sandwich w/ avacado, yum yum! 3 different choices of Iced Tea too and I love iced tea, LOL! Nice, clean, fun, inexpensive place to eat on the go!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I really enjoyed smash burger the burger was tasty and they had a wide range on the menu!

The garlic and rosemary fries were awesome defiantly try them!

The staff were friendly and the service was quick and efficient and I felt really looked after!

Great experience !

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hamburgers are really good but pricey.Better than other fast food,burgers made fresh. Good fries.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I had burgers, chipotle mayo spicy baja for me- not spicy at all and even extra sauce on the side did not heat things up- Burgers are small so get more than one- fries are shoestring and pretty bland