“Good beer, food and great craic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brady's At The Station
Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: American, Bar, Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Good beer, food and great craic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I must say that Brady's has that great Irish feel to it that reminds me of places further a field. Dinner was awesome and the whole family enjoyed it. Thanks guys - great job. Looking forward to celebrating St. Patricks day with you.

Drogheda, Ireland
“Great restaurant with a great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Visited this place while in NJ. Decided to order the choo choo burgers. They were to die for!! Deserts were also delicious! Everyone in my party had great food and not a complaint to be had. We ended up staying for the entire night. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. Great fun was had and I will definitely go back again.

Montvale
“Great Venue, Great Night. !!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I recently visited Bradys after a recommendation from a friend to visit here. Decided to go on a Thursday night and was delighted when I got there and realized they hold a Party night every Thursday night. . We decided to get dinner there and we were delighted with the Food. Appetizer and Mains were delicious and plentiful. After food and a few drinks the Dj started music about 11 pm and got straight into the party atmosphere. For a night that started out to be food and home turned out to be a great night and one ill return to with my friends soon. Sophia :)

in NJ
“Good food so so service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

went for lunch, it was our first time there. Located in downtown Ramsey across from the train station. Nicely decorated, warm & inviting looking inside. Friendly hostess, asked us where we wanted to sit, there is an upstairs we opted to sit downstairs. There weren't alot of lunch specials but it is a pub. I opted for the choo choo sliders (mini cheeseburgers) with a side of sweet potato fries, he ordered the mini reuben. It was a weekaday afternoon so not real busy, there were about 4 tables occupied in our area. Got our food looked & tasted great. The waitress however felt her job was done, had to flag her down to get extra napkins. She never came back to ask how the food was, never asked if we wanted a refill on our drinks, we were no longer on her radar. She walked past us numerous times but never felt any need to ask us if we needed anything additional, I guess her feeling was if we needed anything we would send up a rocket I'd go back but I'd sit at the bar maybe the service would be better, I'm betting I'd get an offer of a drink refill there!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ramsey, New Jersey
“A local place where you can be instantly at home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Freshly renovated a few years ago with fine woodwork Brady's is attractive inside and out. Two long bars, TVs and plenty of seating make for a lively and friendly place. Access is easy as it is on Main Street but heed Brady's warnings about where to park - the strip mall is off limits to Brady's customers' cars.
Just across the street from the railroad station it is handy to all.
The menu offers hearty selections and they are served as good sized portions. Check out the "Choo Choo Burgers"
The outdoor roof deck is an interesting seating during the good weather as it overlooks Main Street and the RR station. Of course ths can make it a bit noisy but it it a lively scene.
The downside of the fine woodwork interior is that it is noisy - not a place for a romantic tete-a-tete.
Good value and good food.

Visited November 2012