““OK food, Great Salad & good service at this Generic Olive Garden!””
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: Italian
Las Vegas, Nevada
““OK food, Great Salad & good service at this Generic Olive Garden!””
Reviewed June 5, 2013

After writing my review for the Olive Garden, near Atlantic City in Mays Landing, N.J., I thought I might try another Olive Garden to compare and see if the Salad was the same and just as good! This experience was identical to the other one. Outstanding All-u-Can eat Salad, with O.K. main courses and great desserts. Once again, the highlight of my meal was the Salad. The main course (Parmesan-Potato Crusted Chicken) was OK, absolutly no "wow" factor, not bad, not great...Just ok. The Chocolate Mousse Cake was very Good. BTW, The Price was also very good, $12.95 for what they label the special ~ "a 3-course Italian dinner" Service at this location was very good at the time of my visit during a weekday late afternoon/early dinner. The restaurant was Clean as were the restrooms, at the time of my visit. As I said in my past review, I will return to Olive Garden,for their great tasting salad! Overall Rating ~ Good.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank larilu

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“New $12.95 for 2 entrees is amazing”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Ate there with a friend last night. Love the new $12.95 deal. So much food. And then we got to take home not only our leftovers, but second entrees for today's lunch or dinner. Great value. We were so stuffed & the food was delicious.

Can't beat this price.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marilyn N
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Good comfort food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food, good service, the wine was great. Location on Route 17N makes it easily accessible from that side of the road, but a bit difficult if you are traveling southbound.

Visited December 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Soup and Salad my new favorite lunch”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Four excellent kinds of soup to choose from, this lunch cannot be beat. Soup, salad and breadsticks lunch for under $10 with taxes and tip. Unheard of. I am fixated on the Minestrone and can't get enough of it. Full menu of other things but I keep going back for this. Very pleasant environment and happy wait staff to give an excellent break from my cubicle.

• Visited February 2013
Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Reliably good”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I love the Olive Garden chain. They delivery great and friendly customer service everywhere I go. I love the bread and salad course before the meal. Never disappointing.

Visited February 2013