“Best place to stay in NJ”

Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ramsey
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best place to stay in NJ”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place by far is the best place to stay in NJ ,if you love your self enough and you need to stay large for a good price this is where you need to go ,the staff is super friendly and the mangager i
Mr Dellipoali is a true gentelman and professional also .I am really pleased at this place ,good inter net clean laundry room and supper big room with kitchen also!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us. It is our pleasure to help you with any and all of your hospitality needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brookston
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Recently renovated, which makes this Extended Stay really nice. After driving all day, I was relieved to discover it was conveniently located to the major highway. It has all new furnishings and has been freshly painted. Beds are comfortable and each bed has 4 pillows, from extra firm to feather soft, take your pick. Normal Extended Stay furnishings including the full size refrigerator as well as stove top. Bathrooms and kitchen has had new cabinets and countertops installed. Front desk was extremely friendly last night when I checked in and I didn't have to wait very long. Heater/air conditioner works well and is quiet and the flat screen tv is nice, new carpet throughout. Energysaver light bulbs make the room a little dimmer than normal but when you are saving energy that is what happens.. Breakfast consisted of coffee and granola bars with some oatmeal, just a little pick me up before you start the day. Again, very clean, very nice, a great place to stop and sleep.. Thanks

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We strive to make your stay a comfortable and convenient one. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was so happy to find a hotel that was pet friendly, I had looked and looked and finally found one. I was very pleased with the service and how nice to know i was able to travel with my dog. I don't always travel with my dog but this time we were and we needed a nice place that will let me bring her.

Room Tip: I was just happy to know the hotel was pet friendly.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our pet friendly rate policy was convenient for you. It’s not easy to find a pet friendly hotel but we are glad you found us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Levittown, New York
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was very upset about going to NJ for work but fortunately my stay at the hotel was very great. The service was very comforting and it made my time in New Jersey much more pleasant. I was not familiar with the area and was only there for work but everyone at the hotel made me feel really comfortable.

Room Tip: I thought my room was just right!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for time and thoughts. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, regardless of not being familiar with the area. We strive to make our guests feel comfortable, and try to offer every convenience we can to make their stays pleasant. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Thank you Mandeep Singh for getting me and my officers the accommodations at Ramsey on such short notice. Your ability to take action and outstanding service is why I have such a great feeling for ESA or any extended stay for that matter. The service with Andrea and staff has been second to none. What ever needs I had, Andrea was right there to answer them. The professionalism of the staff made it easy to feel right at home.

I recommend ESA, especially those managed by Mandeep Singh to anybody. This guy will go the distance to meet all guest needs. If you think I am playing then jsut stay there and interact with them for yourself.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the outstanding service which was provided to you by Mandeep. I am sure he appreciates it as well. We strive to offer convenient and professional service just like Andrea and the rest of our staff provided to you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I arrived without a reservation on Oct,20 2012 and was very well taken care of
by Andrea and the staff. Andrea and the staff were extremly friendly.
The hotel was clean, I enjoyed the TV selections, and I look foward to staying in your
Hotel in Ramsey in the future.

Very Truly Yours

Richard T Clark

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Ramsey - Upper Saddle River. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Our Guest Service Representative Andreas as well as our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed and was really pleased to know that the lady at the front desk (I believe her name was Melissa) was very helpful and also very sweet! The rooms were fantastic as well. Wasnt expecting them to be so nice since it wasnt such a pricey stay. I was pleased. I plan on coming back when i'm in the area!

• Stayed September 2012
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of your stay at our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Melissa and the entire staff strive to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. It is especially great when someone is surprised by how much they enjoy their stay, as you described in your review. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest the next time your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramsey
Holiday Inn Express Ramsey-Mahwah
Best Western The Inn At Ramsey
Residence Inn Saddle River
Residence Inn Saddle River
#1 of 1 in Saddle River
Candlewood Suites - Nanuet
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mahwah
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus

Been to Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River? Share your experiences!