“Great food, Great Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ya Xing Chinese Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 85 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: Chinese
Ramsey
“Great food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I disagree with the last review posted on here. I have just recently went to Ya Xing with a couple of my freinds and some family. The food there was excellent! We enjoyed our time there. The waitress was very nice and spoke very good english. The young man at the front desk was the same. I have tried the other resturants in this town and they were horrible. Well not horrible, it was just bad in comparison to the food at Ya Xing. One time I had found someones hair in my food at Good Taste and never ordered from there again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Maine
“Fair Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Ya Xing offers good Cantonese style Chinese food in a sit down restaurant. If you must eat in I would recommend it. If however, if you are going to carry out or prefer delivery, The Good Taste Chinese Restaurant is visible from Ya Xing and offers what I consider better food, better prices, and faster service.

Visited June 2012
Chester, New York
“Best Chinese food in Ramsey! Period.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

The freshest, most delicious chinese food in Ramsey. Dine in or take out, can't go wrong!

1 Thank Pedro D