“Great!”
Review of La Gondola

La Gondola
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed September 18, 2012

La Gondola has the best pizza in the area! We are always welcomed when we walk in the door. They serve many different pizzas that are made fresh and many Italian dishes that are all great. La Gondola is always clean. We have never had a bad meal or experience. We go often.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I have been ordering from here for 3 years and its always been top quality food! Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Pizza is great, never disappointing. Guys behind the counter know what they're doing. Big selection too.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

When we first moved up to the area from New York City in 1983, I'd lost faith that I'd ever find good pizza, until someone told me to try La Gondola's, and we've been going there ever since for their very authentic New York style slices, squares and calzones. Their only changes are great additions to enhance their already excellent menus.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great old school pizzeria with a big selection of pies by the slice.

Been to La Gondola? Share your experiences!