“Very good food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We eat in and take out. The food is excellent and the value is great. Very friendly staff. We have had them cater a meal for us and everything was perfect. The seating is tight and at time a little loud, but if you are lucky enough to get a booth, all is well.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Tucked away on a strip mall between a nail salon and a shoe store, this modest establishment utterly lacks charm and character. They don't serve alcohol, but you can bring your own. However there seem to be complicated rules as to who is allowed to open your bottle - it took a while to get ours uncorked as the manager (owner?) insisted on doing it himself, busy as he was.
The food is ok and vaguely resembles what you'd be served in Greece but at steeper prices. Not worth the trek from wherever.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Convenient location – right on Rt. 17. Nice décor, if you like modern style.
But, if you really want good quality Mediterranean food - there are better places around.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Yes this restaurant is cheaper than dining at Varka however the food is inedible. The meals are over salted, & fish is over cooked. And fried cheese hardly constitutes gourmet fare in my book and no ambiance. wouldn't go back if the food was free

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Greek food is one of my favorites. I was always apprehensive about eating at Greek City because the restaurant always seemed a little cheesey on the outside. I always thought "how good could the food possibly be at that place?" Well, I learned my lesson. It is absolutely gorgeous on the inside, extremely modern and inviting. And the first time I went there, the food really "matched" the decor. Simply delicious! After my experience at Greek City, I've learned to not be afraid of what's on the inside. It could surprise you.