“Diner quality food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Northern NJ
“Diner quality food.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Convenient location – right on Rt. 17. Nice décor, if you like modern style.
But, if you really want good quality Mediterranean food - there are better places around.

• Visited September 2013

USA
“Not a viable dining option”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Yes this restaurant is cheaper than dining at Varka however the food is inedible. The meals are over salted, & fish is over cooked. And fried cheese hardly constitutes gourmet fare in my book and no ambiance. wouldn't go back if the food was free

Visited March 2013
Ringwood, New Jersey
“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Greek food is one of my favorites. I was always apprehensive about eating at Greek City because the restaurant always seemed a little cheesey on the outside. I always thought "how good could the food possibly be at that place?" Well, I learned my lesson. It is absolutely gorgeous on the inside, extremely modern and inviting. And the first time I went there, the food really "matched" the decor. Simply delicious! After my experience at Greek City, I've learned to not be afraid of what's on the inside. It could surprise you.

Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Greek Food and Reasonable”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our family went to Greek City last night and enjoyed a variety of entrees, all well prepared and tasty , and we didn't break the bank. A couple of us had gyro platters, one had moussaka, and another had a lamb platter, and one had the special of lamb shanks. Some of us cleaned our plates and some had leftovers to take home. We didn't have dessert or coffees, but we were treated to a plate of Greek cookies which were yummy. The restaurant is attractive and clean; it's a pleasure to have it in the neighborhood.

West Orange, New Jersey
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Ok went for lunch on a Monday. Extremely fast service, excellent environment, AMAZING food and very reasonable prices. Got to my "favorite restaurants" list.