“WOW Harrys Jersey Burger”
Review of TEN45 Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TEN45 Grille
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat and ended up with a whole meal soup & pickle bar included. I had the Harry's Jersey Burger Cheeseburger with ham, Taylor ham , Bacon ,Fried egg and disco fry's To Die for! Excellent Service great coffee We are hooked will be back soon! The Diner is clean and restroom's are Sparkling!

1  Thank 62turkey2

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I had lunch recently at Ten45 on Rt. 17, and ordered a Gyro wrap. I helped myself to the free pickle bar, which was nice. Lunch Included a cup of soup, the wrap, fries, coleslaw, and for some reason, a basket of chips and salsa. Why? That was unnecessary. They even included dessert, which I had to refuse, as it was simply too much to eat. Perhaps the management is trying to give good value for the money, but this was overkill. We Americans eat way too much, and that's why there's an obesity problem. The Ten45 should take this fact to heart and reduce the size of their portions. Nobody needs to eat THAT much.

1  Thank DrumBob
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We stopped in here for a quick dinner after checking in at the Best Western just up the road. It looks like a typical NJ diner, but it has a Mexican twist...really unexpected, and a nice treat. It offers typical diner fare, plus lots of true Mexican options, and it even has a "pickle bar". The service was attentive and the food delicious. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank S A
Reviewed April 25, 2011

We stopped here after driving 5.5 hours, with 2.5 more to go, on a Monday. We needed a break and we're so glad we tried the Tiffany Diner. It's a shiny ,metallic, nicely-refurbished place that has a lot of kitschy charm. Our waitress was right out of Central Casting (a la Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond.) The service was quick and very friendly.

There was a special deal - buy one lunch, get the second for 1/2 price! The $10 meals included soup, beverage, entree and dessert. We started with an excellent matzoh-ball soup (Passover was starting that night.) We ordered paninis. Mine was the Garden one, with plenty of eggplant, zucchini, peppers and onions, and the waitress brought me extra pesto sauce on the side...at her suggestion. My husband enjoyed his turkey and corned beef panini, although the Russian dressing was a little bland for him. We both got a generous helping of fries with our sandwiches. We each had a half a sandwich packaged up to go, as we could not eat it all while we were there.

For dessert, we could have jello, ice cream, or rice pudding. My chocolate ice cream was rich and flavorful. The rice pudding was in need of a little oomph, but looked homemade.

We'd definitely stop there again. It didn't take much longer than a fast-food meal, but was so much more satisfying.

3  Thank angelvt
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Stopped here for a light dinner on our way from New York to Newark Airport. It's a cute-looking diner--Tiffany lamps hanging all over the place. My husband and I had our standard diner fare--grilled cheese and western omelet--and it was way better than average. Generous portions, good bread, veggies in the omelet fresh, excellent fries, good coffee. Super-friendly and attentive waitress. Would definitely stop here again.

1  Thank CatskillsWriter