“Quirky decor, good food and friendly service at Beana's”
Review of Beana's

Beana's
Ranked #29 of 56 Restaurants in Rahway
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Beana's Para Siempre is the Mexican restaurant for Rahway, NJ locals. Funky food and eclectic decor make a feast for the eyes and fiesta for the mouth!
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I met my cousin for lunch here one afternoon and got there just before they opened, but the guy working there welcomed me in and got me seated with a cold drink and salsa with chips right away. Nice service! The salsa is a bit more tomatoey than I usually like, but it had a nice bite. I got two pulled pork tacos with black beans and rice for 8 bucks, which is very reasonable for such a huge portion. The pulled pork was tasty and had lots of fresh lettuce and tomato. I asked for a side of jalapenos and they brought me proper fresh jalapeno slices instead of the pickled ones you usually get. Yum! My cousin got enchiladas and really enjoyed them, but had to take half home because the portions were so large. The decor is really quirky and fun. Nice place for lunch as they have a good selection of specials.

1  Thank chocolate4dessert

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had 2 steak tacos for 18.00! My wife had two as well another 18.00 ! Plus 2.50 for guacamole in a small shot glass! Plus the nachos with 4 pounds of shredded lettuce 3 pounds tomatoes and flavorless meat sucked! Do not go here ever!!

1  Thank Arom0024
Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you think you don't like Mexican food...go here and prove yourself wrong. Great service good food...and great atmosphere.

1  Thank Ginny P