“VERY TASTY”

Linden, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VERY TASTY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

One of the best Italian places around! Very good authentic food, sometimes, Jorge tends to oversalt---but non the less, very good! One tip, tho, Jorge, try to keep your salad plates in the fridge, so when it is served, its cold! Also olive oil is a must on salads!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank donna1286

NY
“Love, Love, Love this restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food is delicious and very large portions, the service is great and the owner/ chef Jorge is such a wonderful man!!! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, my family and I go all the time!!!! It's worth it, try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed!!!

1 Thank PEANUTS777
NJ
“a local lifelong Cranford Girl living in colonia now”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Yum just on a whim and a rainy autumn Tuesday night, my husband and I and 2 of my 4 teens strollled into Valentina's in Rahway. Skeptical
cause we were the only ones in the place however decided to stay .. so glad we did.. Waiter very eager to please, made us feel like family, food was delicious, we had apps, such as clams in red sauce to kid meals linguine and meatballs, I I had musells sausage and olives w angel hair pasta husband had veal prusuitto and olives.. Daughter had Penne and vodka and our kids meal was linguine and meat balls. totally delicioucs and So Hospitable ! Thanks from a home town girl looking for real Food ! Truly just good NJ Itailan food God bless !

• Visited October 2012
Ocean, New Jersey
“Food and service disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

The food was terrible. My dish tasted like fish! Will never go back!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank MaryLouise53
Rahway, New Jersey
“Very nice Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

My family and I have been here many times and I have never had a bad experience or a bad meal. It is a BYOB and their prices are reasonable. I have always been able to get a table and the staff is very friendly. The owner has stopped by our table more than once to see how the meal is. I recommend that you give Valentina's a try.

• Visited September 2011