“Easter Brunch”

Dining options: Late Night
Edison, New Jersey
“Easter Brunch”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were in the Colonia / Rahway area on Easter Sunday having been to Church we had just finished visiting a local Cemetery to visit the graves of several Family members. We were a little hungry and figured we would eat at the first place that we found open. We came upon the Galaxy Diner, we hadn’t eaten there in years and even though they had a pretty good Easter crowd we received very good and attentive service. We both had a late Breakfast / Brunch. My Wife had the Whole Wheat Pancakes with fresh Strawberries, She liked them and I helped myself to some of them and they were very hardy and tasty. I had Eggs over with Home Fries and Corned Beef Hash, the Hash is House made and very good, we both had Coffee and it was good as well.
When paying the bill instead of the usual Cookies at the Cash Register there were lite containers of Easter M&M’s it was a nice touch.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Michael W

Avenel, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat with great prices”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Good service with a wide selection of choices. The food was good and recommend the seafood or chicken dishes. The specials of the day are good as well.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Conrad M
Somerset, New Jersey
“Not sure why I go there”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The food is standard, hit or miss. The servers change weekly. The owners could care less if you have a positive dining experience or good food. They hardly make an effort to seatyou. I go because I live close and there is NEVER a wait for a table, that should explain it.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Cheryl D
York, PA
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast and it was very good. They have an interesting selection - all the typical "diner" food along with some new things. I had the Caribbean crunch waffle (mango, strawberries, banana, and granola on a waffle) which was excellent. Would definitely go back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank kelee79
new jersey
“yuck”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

i have been going to this diner for years and have made my last visit. Dirty, flies all over the place and overpriced. Never again

Visited June 2013
3 Thank mrmotto70

Been to Galaxy Diner? Share your experiences!