“Average diner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Average diner”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very busy diner but I don't think it was the friendliest. Ordered my food which was not good. My omelette was dry and wrong. My cornbeef hash was over cooked. I really was disappointed with my meal. Even though I sent my meal back to the kitchen a manager never came to my table. Will not be returning to this diner.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank twosweet4u2deny

Linden, New Jersey
“Need a smiley face”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I went there today for breakfaast ordered a breakfast sandwhich and coffee and the person with same thing and a hot cocoa. Once our waiter came over I waited for a while to get my coffee. from the owners to the servers they need to qain some respect for their customers with a smile all I ever see is a smug look.

The bathrooms are a mess and tape is used in the mens room to hold up corner protectors and needs a good cleaning. The owners need to step up make some changes to the Galaxy or be left behind.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank James g
York Beach, Maine
“1976 Diner Still Going Strong”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Good comfort food at low prices. The staff includes those who have been with the diner since its establishment in 1976. Lots of locals at this restaurant. Waitress Susan does a fine job and is to be complemented for her friendly attitude which combined with her efficient manner made this an especially nice experience.

• Visited August 2012
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Fancy diner”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The menu looks great, focused on the diner regular entrees, sandwiches, salads and soups. My main complaint is that the sandwiches sound much better on the menu than they taste, as they seem bland. They have the ingredients listed, but leave me wondering if they might be better with ketchup.

The big salads are delicious, however, probably my favorite menu item and it is good to be able to get a glass of wine or beer with dinner.

My husband has had much trouble getting them to serve his eggs overeasy hot and not overcooked, toast browned (not still white) and home fries freshly made.

Visited July 2012
Linden, New Jersey
“Diner food”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have been here many times over the years to get a burger or breakfast you usual diner fare nothing special. The best meal here is their breakfast which one the best in the area. If you are looking diner food this is your place..

• Visited December 2011