“Uhhh... Yuck!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Rahway
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Uhhh... Yuck!”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I travel quite often for business and let me tell you, I'm not by far a picky person at all. This place did not meet my expectations.... and they are not very high.

I'm not sure I have anything nice to say about this place at all other than the jacuzzi was very nice.

Being a platinum choice member I am entitled to a two hour later than normal check out. Before making my reservation, I called to confirm they could give me a later check out and they assured me they would. When I checked in, they informed me they might not be able to accommodate my late check out.

As I got settled into the room, I found more and more things that I displeased me. There was hair in the dirty shower. There was only one towel in the entire room, and being there was a Jacuzzi in the room there should have been more than usual. The toilet had pubic hair and dry urine all over the back of it as if it hadn't been cleaned in some time. The entire room was just dirty.

Breakfast was not what I expected either. There was plain bagels, and two tiny blueberry muffins and enough coffee to make two cups and no one in sight to replenish anything.

At noon, they called to tell us to leave and gave us a hard time about our late check out. I ended up leaving shortly after but for the price of this room, it was definitely not worth it.

Room Tip: Look Elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank hfsaudarg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chennai, India
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Hotel with basic facilities and bang on the highway. Close only to the transit station and couple of food joints like Burger King, McD etc. Good only for a day or two maybe but certainly not recommended for a longer stay. Rooms are very basic and the bathroom was very small and dated.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank sg_traveller_2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rahway
Super 8 Rahway/Newark
Hotel Executive Suites
#2 of 2 in Carteret
Holiday Inn Carteret - Rahway
Comfort Suites at Woodbridge

Been to Rodeway Inn Rahway? Share your experiences!