“Family Friendly Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
San Antonio, Texas
“Family Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My husband and I took our 3 grandkids on a vacation to the East Coast and made this hotel as our base location. We would leave for a few days and then come back to stay overnight. We did this on three separate nights. We visited Philly, New York City for 4 days, and Wildwood and Cape May. We had a different room every time and each room was spotless. The rooms are really larger than others hotel rooms and very comfortable. The kids ages 10, 15, and 17 had plenty of room, the girls shared a bed and the boy had the sofa. Our bed was very comfortable. The hotel provided a free breakfast which offered a great variety and much better than free breakfasts that you get at other chain hotels. The staff was wonderful and would always greet you by name when you came back. They were also very accommodating. When their van did not have a driver to pick us up at the train station, they sent a cab to pick us up and took care of the fare.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your comments on our TripAdvisor page. We are so happy you chose us as your base hotel and hope you enjoyed your entire vacation.

We are extremely happy with our new renovation which offers our guest a modern, comfortable, larger than standard hotel room to our guests.

We hope to see you back soon on your next visit to the area.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a 4-day weekend while attending a wedding in NJ. The room was very clean. The only drawback is that the property does not have sufficient help. The reception desk is connected to the small bar/food area and the individual checking guests in also has to care for that area as well as answer the phones. The front desk staff (basically one man) also did double duty during breakfast as there was only one woman working breakfast. Insufficient seating for guests to enjoy the included breakfast which was pretty good; with the exception of the coffee which needs to be upgraded. Over all I would stay at this property again as it was convenient with very clean, large rooms.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Tank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your review on our TripAdvisor Page.

We hope to see you back in the near future.

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Hyatt Place Princeton is in a great location and the room was wonderful. Comfortable bed, separate sitting area with a tv that can be rotated to be seen from the bed or the couch. Large shower and wet bar with mini fridge and coffee maker. The included breakfast was a great start to the morning. It may have been an anomaly, but on check-in there was only one person working and checking in the people in front of me seemed to take forever. It took almost an hour from the time I entered the lobby until I was in my room. By the time I got my room key the first time (the key didn't work the first time I went to my room and I had to trek back down to the lobby. These things happen.) there were about 20 people waiting behind me. Once I got a working key and was in my room, I didn't have any complaints for the rest of my stay.

Room Tip: My room was right next to the elevator but I didn't hear a thing from it.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank paul5562
We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your feedback on our TripAdvisor page.

We are glad you enjoyed the spacious rooms we have and all of our amenities.

We hope to see you back soon.

Westbury, New York
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I loved my visit. We stayed overnight for my daughters birthday after being in Six Flags. We loved it. The space inside the room. Staff was great. The lady from the breakfast room was very nice and attentive to us.We will def go back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your TripAdvisor comment. We are so happy you chose us as your hotel of choice.

We love to hear from all of our guests and enjoy the positive feedback on our rooms, amenities and our amazing staff.

We work hard to make sure each of our guests have a wonderful experience and we hope to see you back soon.

Happy belated Birthday to your daughter.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Was here to visit a friend. The rooms were quite spacious and very comfortable for the price. Trust me, they were huge. The bed was comfy and the service was great. The fitness centre was small but had what one usually needs. The Breakfast sandwiches were one of the best hotel foods I have ever had. But do note that the breakfast tables in the morning fill up fast

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank hilroy2010
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
We are so happy you chose us as your hotel for your stay. We also thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us your feedback here on our TripAdvisor page.

We are so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and it's spaciousness. Our rooms are slightly larger than standard hotel rooms giving our guests a more comfortable space.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here this week for 3 nights to go to Sesame Place. The hotel is charming, the staff was very welcoming, the rooms were large modern, and clean. It was a nice, quiet hotel, with an indoor pool. The location is great- in a center with restaurants, a Starbucks, -and a Barnes and Noble. It was a short 20 minutes to Sesame.My only issue was that nobody cleaned my room the day after I arrived. I called for fresh towels, but at 11:00 the morning after that, I had to go to the front desk and ask for the room to be cleaned, as I have little kids in diapers, etc. The manager had no idea my room wasn't serviced. By the time we returned at 3, the room had been cleaned. So, not the worst thing, but they should keep on top of what rooms are being cleaned to ensure all rooms are done every day.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Lorgese10
Thank you kindly for taking the time out of your day to leave us your TripAdvisor comment. We are so happy you chose us as your hotel during your stay.

We love to see our guests and their families have an enjoyable stay while visiting our local attractions.

We hope to see you back soon!

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I'm not sure if I would stay here again. The location is great, and most of the staff was helpful. I stayed there for almost two weeks, and spent two and a half hours in the dark one night. I was told by at least three different members of the staff that I would be compensated for the time without power (this was never taken care of, even though I brought it up many times). I watched the house keeping staff scrub our toilet with gloves on, then hang up our new towels, and make our bed with the same gloves on. The pool is used for local swimming classes, and the water seems to be on the cloudy side. There are a lot of hotels in the area, and next time I will be staying somewhere else.

Room Tip: The Air Conditioning doesn't seem to work properly. The room seemed colder during the day, and w...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your comment on our Trip Advisor Page.

We invite you to contact either of the managers here on property to further discuss your stay.