Just over $200 bought me:
1) a freezing room where the actual temperature has nothing to do with the thermostat. It read 72°F, but it was more like 62. Raising it to 75 didn't do much.
2) a room in dire need of maintenance. I tried to open the window to let in fresh (and warmer) air and was greeted by a curtain with multiple rips.
3) a room in dire need of a thorough cleaning. Once I got past the ripped curtain, I found a filthy window sill.
4) 2 hours of sleep. The AC / Heater unit pings and pangs all night.
5) a chair that makes it impossible to work at the desk in the room.
On the upside:
The internet worked well.
While checking out, I told the man at the front desk about the problems. He took the breakfast charge off the bill. At least they acknowledged the problems. Let's hope they fix them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Courtyard Princeton
- Princeton Marriott
- Princeton Courtyard