All reviews included in our rate busy rt computers in the business center new brunswick tv reception breakfast buffet was included room number working order a nice place to stay room key college visit stayed for one night rooms are large desk clerk great room foolish dispenser
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Made quick reservation to see daughter at school. Except for the Nassau Inn, all hotels are essentially the same distance from Princeton. Reservation had no hassles.

Greeted politely by staff, stayed on 3rd floor. There was a funky odor that smelled like a vague combination of cigarette smoke and some type of deodorant. I did not stress the staff with any issues during the stay. Breakfast buffet was included, but pretty basic. WiFi connectivity was a little sporadic. Parking was worry-free.

Room Tip: There are rooms with buffet and non-buffet options. Make sure you get the option that you want.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2018

The good thing I like is that they always provide the hotel shuttle which makes so easy for the guests. I have been staying here quite regularly for the last 4.5 years. The staff is also very well mannered

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I do not recommend this hotel. To start off we arrived at approximately 2030. When we arrived we were not greeted by a guest service representative. Then after 10 minutes he came out of the back room. When asked if we can add our rewards points he stated that if booked from a third party site i.e expedia Travelocity ect you cannot add hotel points. When we arrived to our room the sheets has multiple stains. The television remote did not work. The television had to be manually turned on also the channels did not match the sheet that was provided. The representative also added that breakfast was not complementary and must be paid for horrible experience for the price that was paid.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Ken085,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very sorry for the unexpected experience you had with the level of service you received from our staff and the cleanliness of your room. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For this reason, we find your comments troubling. Nevertheless, I've noted down your comments and passed them over to our internal teams so they can check the areas that may need further/more attention. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details.

Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I needed to stay overnight in the area because of business and this hotel is the better bang for your buck @ $ 78. Check in was quick, rooms clean and sufficient. Breakfast available (at a charge) room service food average.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I had to be down in Princeton for a business trip. The front desk was helpful and fast. My reservation was messed up from the site I used and booked two beds for one person instead of one King. I asked if they had a single left and moved me to A single queen. The room was nice and clean. I went to the hotel bar which was quite large and open. Again the staff was friendly. My only complaint was the heater made such a loud noise that I couldn't sleep with it on. If I am ever in the Princeton area again I probably end up staying there again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
FrontDesk H, Manager at Holiday Inn Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate that you found your accommodation great. We also appreciate the rating given on the hotel' cleanliness, sleep quality, and the room's comfort.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and allowing us to “WoW” you and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 6095201200 or frontdesk@hiprinceton.com.

Lonnie Judge