All reviews breakfast buffet was included the check in process comfortable place room key very nice hotel a great place to stay minute drive great room sesame place brandon gym route comp philly highway
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Fairly typical Holiday Inn, but was clean and comfortable. Staff was unusually friendly and accommodating. Had an issue with the payment on the room from my company and they quickly straightened it out for me. Breakfast buffet was included in the room which was a nice surprise.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Christine B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

Dear Thomas K,

Reviewed November 8, 2016

Good value for money - we paid £70 for a large double, including breakfast on the quiet side of the hotel.

What you see is what you get! It's not boutique, but it's clean and functional and the staff were a pleasure to speak to.

Room tip: I would recommend being on the side away from the road.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Nat2302,

Christine B.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

Stayed here over-night recently. Close to Princeton University, Easy on/off from Route 1. Common areas were clean with a nice modern look. This hotel has a bar / restaurant on-site. My room was clean and quiet with a nice modern look. Bed comfortable with 4 pillows 2 soft, 2 firm. In-wall AC/heat unit worked very well and ran relatively quiet. TV selection very good with free HBO, in-room refrigerator & coffee maker. Bathroom amenities ample, water temp & pressure very good. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area.
If in the area again, I would certainly stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MCFDTony
Christine B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Dear Tony B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Princeton. We are thrilled to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that our accommodations and amenities provided you with a comfortable stay. We seek to provide great service and are glad to hear that our staff provided you with memorable service. Thank you for taking the time to offer us some feedback regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Princeton.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice and clean. Front desk staff at check in were great. HOWEVER, the front desk gal (African American gal) that came later was VERY rude and showed ZERO customer service. The evening bar lady needed help. She did NOT do a great job handling the busy bar and therefore had ZERO customer service. The maintenance staff was also very busy. Bottom line, more help is needed for this hotel to deliver the level of customer service that would improve the ranking.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Christine B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear Concerned38,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I was there for training for the weekend.
I liked the queen size room I had. It was clean except I did find a napkin and a rubber band on the floor. There was only one trash can in the whole room, the bathroom.
The bed was a bit soft and very comfortable. The pillows were nice, I did not need my pillow that I travel with, which was nice.
There was a mini fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee pot with everything you need.
The heater worked well. I found it a bit loud at times.
The bathroom was fine. The tub did not drain well. Everything else was fine.
The staff were very friendly and helpful to me.
I did not eat breakfast that was offered. I did eat lunch that they had for us. It was fine for our small group.
I was able to get a nice price for the night, under $100 before taxes.
I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Happytotravel127,

Thank you for taking the time to offer us some feedback regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Princeton. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. However, we would like to apologize for falling below your expectations. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. In addition, your feedback has been forwarded to our management for evaluation.