“Worthy”

Big Fish Seafood Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Fish Seafood Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 195 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Meadow Rd (MarketFair Mall)
Princeton, New Jersey
“Worthy”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

our visit over the July 4th weekend went smoothly. No lines !! We were seated by the cordial owner and ordered recommended cocktails. The watermelon martini was very refreshing but light on the Vodka. We shared the calamari appetizer which was tender and enjoyable. The bacon wrapped scallops were large, tender and juicy. Each of us enjoyed our entree. A pleasant dining experience with very fresh seafood indeed.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
“Good concept bad execution”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Hello
I recently visited the Big Fish Seafood Grill in Princeton and I liked the restaurant decor and the staff were very good and nice when greeting guest, in fact they were the best part of the visit.

I ordered my food and to my surprise it arrived late and was not cooked thoroughly even though I ordered it cooked well, my 2nd dish just didn't taste nearly as good as I've had at two other Landry corporation restaurants within the past two weeks which were excellent.

I didn't finish my food and left not satisfied and couldn't believe how different the food selections chosen were from the other restaurant.

I believe the chef must have had a bad day because the staff was excellent.

JA.

• Visited July 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great Seafood- Good price/value”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This is part of the Landry restaurant chain. It has a nice relaxed setting, which is great for conversation. Service was also more relaxed and does not even try to give the impression of a high priced restaurant.
The price to value ratio was excellent.
So if you are looking for good seafood, at reasonable cost in a relaxed setting this is the place for you.

Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Needs better management”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A me-too version of Bonefish Grill with higher prices, a bigger menu, and much poorer service. The managers sat in a booth and socialized with the employees. During a slow period, the tables were not cleaned and the employees could not have cared about thew customers.

Better off going somewhere else for the price they.charge. The same concept is done much better at other places

• Visited July 2014
Etters, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Although the furniture seems a little worn, we had a delicious meal... mussels, shrimp and scallops. Excellent service also.

Visited June 2014