Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn
$119
Courtyard
Chauncey Conference Center(Princeton)(Great Value!)
$138
$169
$159
$134
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
$152
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
$219
$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
$162
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
$139
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
$139
$103
$99
All reviewsan indian restaurantinner courtyardclean sheetsmain roadlarge showerprinceton universitybed and pillowsexcellent breakfastcoffee makerdecent hotelshort drivefree breakfastcomfortable staywholefoodsstaplessatellitevacuuming
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here while attending an event at Princeton University. The hotel is close to campus; that is its only redeeming feature. We arrived Sat. night and immediately upon driving into the parking lot heard a very loud party. Turns out there was a birthday party on the second floor. Reception said, "Don't worry, they'll be done at midnight." There were beer bottles and popped balloons in the hallways and in the front lobby -- well into the next afternoon, even after I discretely asked the front desk for housekeeping in those areas. The carpeting is threadbare and the halls and rooms smell. I checked out a day early and asked for a refund -- which I got. Would rather sleep in my rental car then return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Room was large with king bed which was very comfortable. Room was clean and was impressed with coffee maker. Breakfast was no so good, and trash was overflowing. Front desk was friendly, and helpful. Stayed one night on trip down east coast, heading to Six Flags Great Adventure. About 30 minute drive to the park. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The web page for this hotel is VERY deceiving. The rooms were so disgusting, small, and dirty. The mattress didn't even fit on the bed. Hotels should NOT have comforters that are never washed. My son had hairs on his blanket. Breakfast was disgusting to say the least - the "eggs" were soaked in water. The orange juice was at least 70 degrees and the whole room was filthy with over flowing trash and what seemed to be vagrants sitting eating....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I arrived in torrential rain at midnight. It was all lit up and looked very welcoming. How wrong! The reception area, and, indeed the whole hotel, smelled awful. It was shabby and defeated, as was the very elderly, unshaven chap on Reception. I checked in and he gave me a diagram of how to get to my room. No help was offered. I trundled my case round the hotel, following the signs written in felt-tipped pen and sellotaped to the walls. My room was on an outside corridor which I would not normally have minded, save that there appeared to be no-one else there and there was certainly no security. The room was dingy and smelly and there were very unfortunate stains on the chairs. The bathroom, however, was spotless. The fridge was empty and I went downstairs again in search of water. There was a bar which was busy but insalubrious. The reception man explained that I could buy bottles of water from a machine in a corridor. Didn't work. He tried and about five dollars later, a bottle appeared. He said he would pay for it. Back up to room, through spooky, deserted corridors. I thought I could hack it for a couple of nights. I checked the bedlinen. Clean but rumpled. And then I sniffed the pillows.....Suffice it that when I went to check out immediately, the receptionist did not seem at all surprised.

It is a shame because the hotel has a very pretty courtyard, the rooms are quite large and it was probably once good, but not now. It is the only time I have ever left a hotel - even more so, at 1:00am on a rainy night. The next hotel I went to - the Hyatt Place- was a much better bet.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stayed here the first weekend in May, 2012, as we were in town for a family event. This hotel is very pet friendly, and friendly to people as well. It was not one of the finest hotels I've ever stayed at, but the beds were comfortable, the room was clean, plenty of towels, the included continental breakfast was fresh and plentiful. I would stay there again. The staff was just great, very accommodating, and the room rate could not be beat. Ask for Melissa...she's top notch...and a dog lover!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family