“Can't Get Much Better than This”
Review of Inn at Glencairn

Inn at Glencairn
Ranked #1 of 3 Princeton B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Can't Get Much Better than This”
Reviewed December 13, 2005

You'll immediately notice the personal touch of this BB from the greeting of the Innkeeper all the way through "see you next time"...and the food is incredible. Wireless internet is a great touch. Even during a business trip, a true BB that caters to your personal needs. Thanks!

Stayed November 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed October 17, 2005

My family recently came to visit me in Princeton (from Los Angeles) and decided to stay at the Inn at GlenCairn. They were happy from the moment they arrived. We were greeted warmly, offered wine and cheese in the dining room. There is art hanging on the walls, available for purchase. There is an atmosphere of sophistication and an ease that makes you feel like you are in your own home. The Inn is very clean and there is an artistic charm to the place. If you are visiting Princeton or the surrounding areas, I highly recommend the Inn at GlenCairn.

• Stayed October 2005
Reviewed October 5, 2005

The Inn at Glencairn was an absolutely beautiful B&B. It was immaculately kept and offered top-notch service. The breakfast offered was delicious and it was a very generous amount. We will definitely return!

Reviewed October 4, 2005

I was in Princeton for a quick visit with my daughter at a nearby school and was simply delighted by the service and accomodations at the Inn at Glencairn. I arrived quite late in the evening but was greeted warmly by the inn-keeper Bill. My room was lovely (very comfortable and updated with wireless capability!) and breakfast the next morning was just superb. A real treat! I look forward to my next visit.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2005

My bf and I stayed here since we were attending a party at Jasna polana just down the road. The inn is charming and the 5 bedrooms they have are extremely cozy. We stayed at their largest room (Baldwin suite) since we had to catch a very early flight the next day and wanted to have the private entrance. After seeing their bridal room, I would love to stay in that room next time. The inn has been charmingly restored. I wish I knew what they used to get the guest rooms smelling so good. Our bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was perfect for me since I like to spread out all my cosmetics, hair brushes, etc. The inn has the charm of its history and also the convenicence of a flatscreen TV, wireless internet, and a great shower. It would be great to stay here in the colder months. We wish we could have stayed for breakfast but unfortunately we had to catch a very early flight. Bob, the innkeeper, was a great host and had wine and cheese for us soon after we checked in. He also prepared a nice basket of croissants for our early departure. As I said, I would have loved to stay for breakfast but this wasn't bad. I highly recommend a stay at this inn.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2005

the inn at glencairn is simply perfection in princeton.from their web site- easy to use, many dining spots selected, excellent driving directions, suggestions for leisure activities to the photos of the historic and beautifully rennovated property.
the inn is more beautiful in person- an antique house with much history has been lovingly restored in exquisite taste. there are 5 bedrooms- all decorated with fine antiques and the decor of each has been subtly and tastefully executed.
we were a late arrival so a key and welcoming note were left for us. breakfast the next morning was delicious and the table beautifully set. bob and janet are friendly, helpful and very interesting.
we would highly recommend this inn and were sorry that our stay was so short.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2005

Having travelled a number of times to Princeton on business, I was happy that someone mentioned the Inn at Glencairn. I was used to staying at hotels on Route 1 or the underwhelming accomodations in town so I decided to swing by and check it out. The inn is an 18th century house and the owners took great care in converting it to a B&B. The best thing about the place is how comfortable it is. There are ample, comfortable public spaces to accomodate the guests in the 5 rooms that they have. The great room has 12' fire place with a beamed ceilings and wood floor. Bob the Innkeeper was helpful in every regard and his breakfast was superb. I was not surprised to learn he has even written a book on innkeeping. I highly recommend staying at the Inn if you are in the area.