“Very good and fresh food”

Olives Deli & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Princeton
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place has a very good and wide selection of fresh food, salads, salmon and in general Mediterranean entrées. It is often crowded during lunch-time, and the reason is that it is probably one of the best choices in Princeton to combine healthy food and reasonable price. They also deliver, and I found the service always nice and prompt. The only weird thing is that, if you want to reserve a take-out order, they only accept faxes...

There are newer reviews for Olives Deli & Bakery

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Got Chocolate cake for my son's B-day, it was awesome. Also had Avovcado sandwich was also good and if you are Veg, then it's good option.

Tip: The cake can be small but it can feed lot more people because it's too heavy!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Finally got the chance to eat here, and I wasn't disappointed! We got there after the lunch crowd and was able to check out what they had to offer leisurely. They had a great assortment of salads, sandwiches (had and cold), and hot foods... AND pastries. I ordered the hummus in a pita with lettuce, tomato and vinagrette. My companions ordered the Italian sandwich (a HUGE sandwich with proscutto, salami, mozzarella, greens) We all loved our sandwiches. It was a bit on the expensive side- about $35 for our sandwiches, a small bag of chips and 3 bottles of water. That being said, we were FULL and happy :) I will go again!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My office uses Olives for many cater events. We have always been happy with the many choices. They food is always flavorful and fresh.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love absolutely EVERYTHING that they make.

My favorites are the Spanikopita (Greek spinach pie),the Chic Pea Salad,and Curried Chicken Salad. I also love their pastries, such as the Baklava (Filo walnut &Honey pastry) YUM!

You can't go wrong there, all of their food is made with the freshest ingredients, and is top notch in my book. I am never dissatisfied with anything.

Get yourself over there, and see what all the fuss is about.