“Great space, great coffee and great atmosphere!”
Review of Small World Cafe

Small World Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Princeton
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you have jet lag and wake up very early, the Small World Café will already be open and welcoming.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is a popular coffee shop and was open and crowded as shops all around it were closing in advance of the hurricane. It was a very welcome refuge. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I'm not the best person to comment on that -- but people seemed happy with it. I'm a chai latte drinker and I didn't like mine at all. It was very spicy and bitter, rather than sweet. Not a fan. So, I liked the place, but not the chai.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm more of a tea drinker myself, and the tea here is yummy! Simple place, yummy fresh baked snacks, and coffee and tea - what more could you want. Free one hour of internet with purchase. Skip Starbucks and come here.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had coffee here everyday for 3 days when we were in town. If you want a latte with any foam at all, order a cappuccino. I can only rate it on the lattes which were okay, on par with Starbucks, not the rare, fantastic velvety magic that a top notch barista can concoct, but not bad either. Huge selection of coffee, coffee drinks, teas and noshes. Very friendly staff, cute atmosphere, tables and cream and sugar stations could use a little more attention.

1  Thank Kersti
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have enjoyed Small World Cafe a number of times. Interesting coffee drink selections that are great tasting. The staff is fun, and the surroundings are stimulating.