“Good Food--Good service...”

Thai Village
Ranked #121 of 208 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It nice and cozy..sevice was fast and employees were attentive.. The food was excellent, i wish i took a picture of the food so everyone could see.. It was very, very tasty.. i would recomend it..

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've been there a couple of times with some friends of mine. As I anticipated in the title, this place is a reasonable choice if you want to have some cheap food and you don't have a lot of time. The atmosphere is quite depressing, there is nothing interesting in the restaurant décor. However, the last time I took some curry rice with vegetables, and it looked ok.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had the pad thai here and puzzled at how the Thai restaurant also had "specials" that were self-evidently Malaysian/Singaporean foods (i.e. roti canai), while the waiters spoke to each other in Thai and Cantonese (switching between these at random), and the music playing on the sound system were 1970s Mandopop (i.e. Mandarin pop music). Cultural mixer-upper-pudding aside, the pad thai tasted about as authentic as I've had and I was satisfied to get my noodle/thai-or-Asian-food fix after two weeks.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was the worst! The service was terrible, the food was awful, and the atmosphere was poor! Sometimes you can let things go when the service is bad, but the food is good or viseversa, but in the case of this restaurant. Everything was just plain old BAD! I guess it explains why there were more empty tables than full tables on a Saturday night at 7:45...everyone else seem to know that this place stinks. To top off I had to race home to go to the bathroom as I got sick after eating a small bit of what I ordered. Do yourself a favor, save your money and time for a better restaurant!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food was good, but lack good service. They take things from your table without asking. The waiter took my salad b/c he didn't see me eating it since I was waiting for my order.

Been to Thai Village? Share your experiences!