“Best”

Teresa's Caffe Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Teresa's Caffe Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 195 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hulfish Street
Description: Simple Italian inspired fare in a neighborhood trattoria style atmosphere in Princeton's Palmer Square. Fresh, local ingredients, seasonal pasta dishes, pizzette and a predominantly regional Italian wine list.
Princeton, New Jersey
“Best”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of the best places to eat in Princeton. They have the best food, variety and quality. We go there very often.

Visited January 2013

Delran,NJ
“Authentically Italian”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at Theresa's after a friend introduced me to the restaurant by treating me to lunch there. The salads were fresh and the menu has both class and flavor. Having dined there at leas three times prior to doing this review I would highly recommend the restaurant.

Visited May 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
“Packed for a reason”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Teresa's is always a solid choice for dinner. There is usually a wait, even for small parties, but it's worth it. Delicious and creative pizzas, and really nice pasta dishes. I wish it was BYOB like so many other Princeton restaurants because that really helps to bring down the price, but it's not a big deal. My only complaint is that once I ordered a pizza with jalapenos on it and it was so spicy that I found it borderline inedible. My fiancee agreed, and he is usually more spice-tolerant than I am. I have no complaints from the other five or six times I've been there.

• Visited October 2012
Mt. Laurel, NJ
“Disappointed in Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My sister, nieces and I went here Sunday after a show. While the food was very good, the service was only so so. After our waitress took our order, we did not see her again until the bill was presented. Another server came by and asked if we needed more bread and that was it! I was also disappointed in the amount of wine served for $9.00.
This is an a la carte restaurant and prices are a bit high, for $19 I got a dish of pasta and no salad or other sides. Not even enough for a doggy bag.

• Visited December 2012
Pennington,NJ
“Love this spot in Princeton!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have met up with friends here for lunch. There is a reason this place always has a wait. It's very good food and decent service. I always have a delicious lunch here and the service can range from excellent to fair. The price is right. My favorite is the Salad pizza. Great little lunch spot in Princeton.

• Visited December 2012