“Pancakes are amazing”

Pj's Pancake House
Ranked #10 of 196 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plainsboro
“Pancakes are amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Ive lived in the area all of my life so I am disappointed that I waited so long to try it! The pancakes are amazing. They are pricey especially if you want a topping but they are really good. Their hash browns are different. Kind of like a brown mashed potato with peppers and onions (I ordered without them) but they're so good. I am definitely going back!

• Visited March 2013

Alexandria
“Definitely a repeater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We were in town to visit Princeton University. What a great find! Great service, awesome omelette, very friendly. While a bit crowded, it was definitely worth squishing into our booth. Can't wait to return to PJ's to try more things on the menu.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were a group of 14 and decided to have lunch there at the last minute on a Saturday afternoon. They were able to accommodate all of us even though they were still busy. The food was very good, breakfast all day long and service was friendly. Highly recommend stopping here.

Visited March 2013
Columbus, New Jersey
“Wonderful breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was my first time at PJ's Pancake House. I read an article about it in the newspaper. It's a favorite spot for locals and visitors alike. I thought is was because of the value for your money. Not only was it a good value, I was surprised at how tasty pancakes could be! The food was very good. They also serve salads, sandwiches, and pasta for dinner. I would definitely go again.

Visited March 2013
Prague
“Midnight Pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

So, we were struck by a suddden urge to have a load of warm pancakes and it was nearly midnight. This place was not only open but it was just plain awesome. The waitress was friendly, she brought complimentary water and two large plates - one of warm french toasts with butter and maple syrup and one of three different types of pancakes. It was very filling and quite tasty. So much food we couldn't even finish it. We're definitely going back to try more.

• Visited March 2013