“Good Old English Pub”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good place to stop off for a cold one. Food is average pub fare but staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Love this pub, went there 10 years ago and still as good. Friendly staff and they gave me the buffalo wing fix I needed. Left with my lips on fire but a smile on my face!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Very surprising, but the food was very weak! No taste, very greasy, seems like a greasy bar food establishment, there are so many other nice restaurants to goto!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place is warm and cozy. Plenty of TV's in the bar. Was able to watch some pre-season football while having a business meeting with a new colleague. My three year old was quite content as well. Service is good - they aren't in your face but make sure you are taken care of. Even though it was a Friday night, we weren't being pushed out of the area to make way for people. I like that. Makes me feel valued. I will definitely come back! Food is good. For an appetizer I would recommend the bruschetta. Very fresh and really started off the meal nicely.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great Pub atmosphere, good wings, meatloaf and bar selection. Also, carry dry ciders, which I really enjoy with dinner. You will not be disappointed with Wineberies!