“Fresh fish well prepared in a comfy setting”
Review of Blue Point Grill

Blue Point Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Point Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 200 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine St.
Description: Fresh & simply prepared seafood served in a casual atmosphere with a gorgeous patio for warm weather dining.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have enjoyed many dinners at this local restaurant with basic preparations of fresh fish. Prices are reasonable, service is efficient and pleasant and the sweet potato fries are quite good.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you find yourself in Princeton, this is a good place to go. The fish was really excellent, atmosphere is very nice, nice wait staff. I eat a lot of fish and was not overly optimistic but was pleasantly surprised. Very good and worth a trip.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great authentic restaurant, sourcing local fish and seafood as much as possible. Natural flavors take presence in the food, which makes it so great!
Nice atmosphere, nice waitstaff. The restaurant is BYOB, and there is a wine, liquor store right next to the restaurant. They also operate the seafood market next door, which has the best fresh fish in the area.
Overall, go, great experience!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have lived in Boston Massachusetts for 18 years and eat awesome fresh seafood all the time. I wanted to eat fish for dinner while in the Princeton area and decided to give this restaurant a try not expecting much. It blew away my expectations! My friend and I ordered fish dishes (pumpkin swordfish and Hawaiian snapper) and the oyster tasting sampler. Everything was delicious, fresh, clean, and the fish was perfectly seasoned -- I hate it when restaurants overdo on seasoning fish but this restaurant got it spot on! The sides were scrumptious as well: brussel sprouts and garlic mashed potatoes! I am definitely returning for another meal when back in town!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I relied on the waiter to make suggestions and wanted to try something I had not had in a seafood restaurant before. He recommended the soft shell crab and I had always been hesitant to eat soft shell crab because I was unfamiliar with how to eat them. I am so glad I tried them, and learned that you just eat the whole crab, there is essentially no shell to stand between you and the crab meat. It was an excellent meal and my only problem now is if I eat this at another restaurant, it may not measure up to this one. The choices all are very fresh and prepared simple, but with great flavor. Even the baked potato was cooked perfectly. I would highly recommend you try this place.