“TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hampton Inn Princeton
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I tried the Hampton Inn in Princeton for a number of reasons. You can get Hilton Honors points. Monday through Thursday they serve breakfast AND dinner. I don't know if I am supposed to mention this, but they also have beer and wine. (Free!) Yes you read this correctly!!!! I don't drink anything except black coffee...and lost 12 pounds since July. :)

I checked in at 6am. Front desk employee John was very helpful. In addition breakfast was great! Morning hostesses Latanya, Regina & Arlene exemplified service with a smile. Dinner was equally great because the food tasted homecooked and was delicious.

Getting back to the awesome Hampton perks...They also provide a free shuttle (the shuttle drivers were VERY NICE) to destinations in Princeton. The Hampton Inn is competitively priced with the other hotels in the area & offer so much! But you get more bang for the buck!!! The hotel where my convention was, offered nothing, so it was a WIN-WIN for me to stay at the Hampton Inn. Because I have Hilton Honors, I was able to get some yummy snacks when I checked in. (There goes my diet!) Also did I mention the free Internet for room guests? I was also pleasantly surprised to see a fitness room which I used. The manager Scott Fisher greeted me at dinner and was very customer service oriented.

My room was also great! It was beautiful, clean & comfortable. I fell asleep immediately...

This is the hotel you should stay at when you are in this area. I recommend it very highly!

1  Thank Linda5000

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night while we visited Princeton University. Hotel was clean and close to all. Breakfast buffet was fresh and hot nothing spectacular but good. Bed was very comfortable. Mention you are visiting Princeton University for a discount.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding at a local spot last weekend, and as always love the Hampton Inns! Due to change in plans, we had to modify our original reservation last minute, and the customer service is top of the charts. Pinky at the front desk was more than helpful and greeted us warmly even after changing the reservation. She assisted us with directions to the wedding reception and other tidbits for local needs. We got a corner room away from the elevator and it was enormous. Plenty of space for a full family of four, even though it was just my husband and I. Exceeded our expectations...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Checked in for a Saturday business meeting and over-nite.
John at the front desk was beyond great. He is the type of employee I want working with me.
Helpful and knowledgeable, he made my morning set-up a breeze (he even provided donuts for the group).
The guest room was spacious, with a large flat screen television with good channels.
Next meeting, I'm coming back to this place!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were very pleased with the level of customer service Richie and Joe provided. I was here for business and had to alter the reservations for our clients numerous times - Joe was pleasant and patient throughout the process and all changes made were accurate. Upon our arrival we learned that the complimentary shuttle to and from the train station was only available on weekdays. Even so, Joe and Richie arranged for one to take us to the train on Sunday. They went above and beyond to take care of us and we were very pleased!

PS - If you are planning on traveling to Princeton without a car (like I did coming from NYC), consider renting one. Few restaurants offer delivery, there are none within walking distance, and a round-trip cab to downtown Princeton was $50!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've stayed here many times while visiting my family, since they accept large dogs and I'm an hhonors member. The room rate for this hotel is very reasonable, considering the location. The service of the staff has always exceeded expectations, and you get a breakfast out of the deal, too. Breakfast left a little to be desired this time - not sure how you screw up scrambled eggs, but maybe they are from powder? Biggest disappointment was the mold and mildew in the shower. This is a surprisingly nice property, so you don't expect the mildew - kinda spoils the experience. Management needs to address this.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had a great time at the Hampton Inn. What made our visit so special was the friendly staff, especially Arlene and Pinky. We enjoyed the hearty breakfast. The room was clean and well maintained. We plan on returning some time soon.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple