“Big fan!”

The House of Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Princeton
Description: The House of Cupcakes is a recent winner of "Cupcake Wars" on The Food Network.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

These were great with strong flavors and big enough for several bites.

I'm sure everyone has their favorite cupcake place, this one is mine.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've been there with a bunch of friends, and I have higher expectations... They do have a very large selection of cupcakes, but the place is kind of sketchy, and the service is not really nice and particularly attractive. I'm not a big fan of cupcakes, as I find them too sweat, but anyway the quality of the one I tried was ok.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had these brought to our office and were THE best cupcakes I ever had! Creamy filling and the frosting was not real sweet but so delicious I keep going back for more.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have to admit that we DID stop in because they won Cupcake Wars... and after eating the cupcakes I now know WHY they won Cupcake Wars!!!

The only thing that topped the quality of the cupcakes was the selection. They must have had 20+ flavors to choose from!

All I can say about this place it YUM!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Espresso, Boston creme, Kahlua, Snickers, Oreo, red velvet, key lime, s'mores are just a few of the flavor toppings for their cupcakes. Fantastic assortment! Some of the cake bottoms even will sport the essence of the topping or be somehow connected to the theme. BEWARE - they are about $2.25 each unless you go for higher quantities. Indulge in a dozen and only have one. Put the others in the freezer for that occasional treat. My personal favorite was the Oreo, so far.