“OMG whatta cupcake!”

The House of Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Princeton
Description: The House of Cupcakes is a recent winner of "Cupcake Wars" on The Food Network.
Raritan, New Jersey
“OMG whatta cupcake!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had these brought to our office and were THE best cupcakes I ever had! Creamy filling and the frosting was not real sweet but so delicious I keep going back for more.

Visited September 2012

Stratford, Connecticut
“GREAT cupcakes!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have to admit that we DID stop in because they won Cupcake Wars... and after eating the cupcakes I now know WHY they won Cupcake Wars!!!

The only thing that topped the quality of the cupcakes was the selection. They must have had 20+ flavors to choose from!

All I can say about this place it YUM!!!

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Espresso won Cupcake Wars!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Espresso, Boston creme, Kahlua, Snickers, Oreo, red velvet, key lime, s'mores are just a few of the flavor toppings for their cupcakes. Fantastic assortment! Some of the cake bottoms even will sport the essence of the topping or be somehow connected to the theme. BEWARE - they are about $2.25 each unless you go for higher quantities. Indulge in a dozen and only have one. Put the others in the freezer for that occasional treat. My personal favorite was the Oreo, so far.

Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“Delicious Cupcakes”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My daughter and I went to the House of Cupcakes today for a treat...she will be starting college next week so my time with her home is limited. She is a huge cupcake lover and I remember watching Cupcake Wars and that the winner on one of the shows was not very far from were we live. We drove 25 minutes to get there, and let me tell you, it was certainly worth it. We got a 6 pack and we tried a little piece of each...the red velvet (my daughter's favorite kind), she said was delicious ( I don't like red velvet so I didn't try it), the pink lemonade ( a little sweet, but still very good), the espresso brownine with ganache frosting (OMG, delicious...should have gotten more than 1 of those), carrot cake (actually that was for my husband to have tonight, didn't try that either), peanut butter cup and snickers...(both were great)...there was nothing bad to say about our visit today. The gentleman behind the counter was very friendly and we were talking about the owners who he said were very nice...there is a sign in the store that mentions that the money they won on Cupcake Wars (I believe it was $10,000) was donated to St. Judes Children Hospital...what an awsome thing for the owners to do. We will definitley be back...

• Visited August 2012
“Not Worth The Price”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My friend hyped this place up so I was expecting awesomeness in terms of cupcake size, flavor, and service. None of the 3 aspects were awesome. The cupcakes are really small and very expensive. The flavor is average. Tasted like something I would have whipped up at home. The service was not great. The young lady who waited on us was clearly not thrilled to be at work. The location is convenient.

Visited June 2012