“Renovations and Upgrades?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Princeton Country Club
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have to say, I've been going to this facility with my friend for about a year now.. they just closed this place to upgrade the golf course and I am not sure what they did ... but the money to upgrade this place has gone down the toilet! The pro shop still smells of mold which is not the greatest greeting when you walk into a golf facility... and the restaurant.. or a dive of a snack bar.. is horrible and not run well and NOT CLEAN!! and the people who run it.. complete white trash!! Not professional at all! Go to Mercer Oaks, far better and much nicer...

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is a dump of a golf course and even bigger dump of a restaurant - if you want to call it that because it is more of a snack bar. It is a county facility and there is no pride in the condition of the course or facility. It is too bad because with good maintenance it could be a really fun and scenic course. Go to Mercer Oaks or another county run course and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Skip this dog track and go to Mercer Oaks or Mountain View.

2  Thank Bobrevs
Reviewed January 15, 2012

What's the big deal? It is a movie house in downtown Princeton. If you have a car, the Montgomery Cinemas on Route 206 have a greater choice of very good movies.

Reviewed February 24, 2011

The princeton golf and country club is one of the best courses in New Jersey and my wife and I are both scottish ,being scots we are both used to good golf courses.
We arrived at the course early to have a look around and I can see why the USA have so many top rated golfers,because on the practice area was about 50 children between 8 and 12 years old being tought golf from a professional golfer and I was amazed that he controlled all the kids so well.
Now being scottish I asked the guy that was booking people in if I could have a "buggy" a "buggy" he replied what is a buggy, so I explained that a buggy was what you sat on when you went round the course AH he said you mean a "cart" now a cart to me is what you carry rubbish in,now watching me play it is not a bad discription of my golf.
After the first 9 holes we stoped and had drink at the half-way house,when we were ready to play the next nine holes a guy asked if he could "hook up with us" now in the UK we ask if we could join us,so I was not to sure what hook up meant and he was laughing all the way to the tee and now and then he would say "are we hooked up" it was so funny to him.
When we finished he invited us into the lounge for a beer,I thought that it was very friendly and when we got into the lounge there was the guy who booked us in,and he said "did you bring my buggy back" and we all fell about laughing.
While we were all sitting about and they were asking me about Scotland and the golf courses and I told them I had played at Royal Troon,they said did you have a cart I said no I had a buggy
also the guy we played with said what was that kind of putter you were using as you seemed to be quite accurate with it and when I told him it was a putterputty training pad he asked me for their website, he was even more surprised when I told him I bought it in the USA where it is manufactured so if you want to try it [-] is the USA site,
Once again I would like to thank all the menbers and staff at PRINCETON GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB,may you allways be in good health and spirits.