“Nice ambiance, great service but disappointing dish!”
Review of Metro North

Metro North
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro North is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 197 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 378 Alexander Rd
Description: Metro North featuring Italian Entrees, Seafood, Grilled Meats, Salads, Burgers, Sandwiches, Appetizers & Pizza. Along with your favorite cocktail,g lass of wine or beer on tap there is something for everyone. Reasonable prices in a casual atmosphere. Located at 378 Alexander Road in Princeton, New Jersey with ample parking we also have seating for large parties up to 100 plus and outside dining on our patio.
new jersey
“Nice ambiance, great service but disappointing dish!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The Metro North restaurant has a great location, free ample parking and a lovely interior. The lunch service was prompt and pleasant. However, the lobster quiche I ordered was rather dry and portion very small. It was accompanied by a small salad with warm creamy dressing. I am not sure why it was served warm on a crisp cold salad on a very humid day. They did replenish water and reminded our party as we left that someone had forgotten their sweater. I would recommend this place for a drink or leisurely dinner since it is not in downtown Princeton and offers easier access and parking. Be aware that a lot if construction is happening in the vicinity if you plan to drive to town to walk around.

• Visited June 2014

Princeton, New Jersey
“Ok food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The outside sitting is nice, the food is OK. Service was good.
Not sure I will rush back, maybe for the burger only.

• Visited June 2014
Princeton Junction
“Group luncheon”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

If you care at all about customer service, don't book Metro North. I've planned a number of events around Princeton, but never have I had such a lack of concern for my event as I had here. Whitney, the event coordinator, is just flat out inefficient. You call and maybe two or three days later she'll call back. Okay, so calling doesn't work, so let's try emailing. No better. My party was a day away and I STILL did not have my questions answered. It's really a shame because the venue is very nice. But when you're spending $1500 or more, I'd like a little service! Go elsewhere, I will!

• Visited May 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
“Great brownie!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here, ordered the quiche. The quiche itself was a very small piece. It was good but not enough. I asked for warm vegetables instead of a salad and they hooked me up without a fuss!
As dessert we had the brownie: can't go wrong with that, loved it.

Service and atmosphere are very good!

“Great Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent menu selection, prices, and ambience great for a romantic evening or a night out with friends or family.

• Visited April 2014