“GREAT find!!!”
Review of Metro North

Metro North
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro North is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 195 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 378 Alexander Rd
Description: Metro North featuring Italian Entrees, Seafood, Grilled Meats, Salads, Burgers, Sandwiches, Appetizers & Pizza. Along with your favorite cocktail,g lass of wine or beer on tap there is something for everyone. Reasonable prices in a casual atmosphere. Located at 378 Alexander Road in Princeton, New Jersey with ample parking we also have seating for large parties up to 100 plus and outside dining on our patio.
Stratford, Connecticut
“GREAT find!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Recently found Metro North via Tripadvisor (of course), and what a great find!

The facility was amazing/clean... and the food was even better! I will definitely be back the next time I am in the area!!!

• Visited September 2012

Princeton, NJ
“Just Okay”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have been here before and the food was okay this time. There are other italian restaurants with better food in the Princeton area. For $17 there were 3 shrimp in the Shrimp and Asparagus dish. The sauce was good, with chopped up asparagus and tomato and tasted fresh but not very filling unless you want to fill up on pasta, which I didn't. Bread at the beginning looked like leftover bread toasted and served with oil instead of nice fresh italian bread. The other dinners were also not bad, but nothing special.

Visited August 2012
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Poor Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Went based on the reviews. I found the menu to be a bit over priced for the food given. I understand that we are in Princeton but that doesn't mean make the customers pay for it. We both had $13 sandwiches. The whole time we were there, the waitress seemed like it was a bother to serve us. Maybe it was because we didn't have a big enough check or maybe because she was just miserable. Either way we were disappointed from start to finish.

Belle Mead
“Everything was awesome”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have eaten here 4 times both for brunch and dinner. Each experience has been exceptional from the friendly greeting at reception to the excellent service and delicious food. I had a special one time of eggplant parmigiana and it was the best I have ever had. I have never had anything here that was not thoroughly enjoyable. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu and the prices are very fair.

Naperville, Illinois
“Great atmosphere and the food was very goo”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Always on the look-out for new restaurants when I travel for work, this was a great find. I ate at the bar and had special tomato and mozzarella stack with pesto, a perfectly cooked pork chop and a side of broccoli rabe. The bartender was overworked but checked in frequently. I will return soon.