“Its an average place”

Cross street: Ridge Road
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Its an average place”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Went with a couple for a dinner. The ambiance is more like a bar and a very typical restaurant located within a hotel (somewhere). The service was exceptional but the food wasnt good at all. We ordered ribs (okay), italian sausage with pasta and broccoli rabe (tasteless) and two other dishes both of them were ok. Its an average restaurant with good servers.

• Visited February 2013

Maryland
“Extremely disappointed.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I had not dined here for a few years, but after reading some reviews on Trip Advisor, I thought I would give it a try. So sorry I did. There is no ambiance whatsoever; very bright lighting in the bar area. I ordered the 8 oz. filet mignon...it had no taste at all..it was not juicy. I had to use the sauces they served with it. The only good thing was the wedge salad. I used a Restaurant.com gift certificate, and I still felt I was overpaying for a bad filet. I told a Manager when I was leaving, but all he said was he was surprised because that was best selling steak. I will never go back to On the Bone. I will stick with dining at Ruth's Chris!!!!!

Don't waste your money going here!

1 Thank sexxylypps
Palo Alto, California
“Excellent Food - Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The entire staff was wonderful and knowledgable. THe menu chooses were out of this world and delicious.

Visited December 2012
Kiev, Ukraine
“Good choice in the area”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

A very good restaurant with a good selection of appetizers, main courses and a nice wine list. The deserts are awesome! Our party of four each had a different main course and everybody liked theirs. We shared three deserts and came back the next day for more.-:)

Visited November 2012
Traveling Man
“Amazing food, great prices”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The bar, was great, impressive selection of wine and beer, and what looked like a nice selection of hard liquors. The staff was friendly, knowledgable, and the food was FANTASTIC!!!! Great meal.

Visited November 2012