Review Highlights
lovely walk

I love walking around the Princeton University campus. It's clean, filled with life, filled with... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2021
Kelly M
Lagos, Nigeria
Outstanding campus.

To walk through the campus with the beautiful buildings gives ona a sense of being somewhere specail

Reviewed May 6, 2021
Gordon B
Netanya, Israel

All reviews beautiful campus art museum nassau street prospect house woodrow wilson gothic architecture walking tour university chapel town firestone ivy library graduate president
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

my son & I went on a tour of the University. It has a beautiful, clean & friendly campus. The tour guide was knowledgeable & fun. We were excited to fully participate in this campus tour!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

The campus is not as nice as I had expected, but anyway the academic quality is what matters the most.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Danny S
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Went with a group of friends we did our own little walking and I must say this school is beautiful! The architecture is amazing and worth seeing if you are in that area. The funny thing is that we were near that location yet we didn’t know that this well known university was right there ! We really didn’t get to go inside any of the buildings however the outside looks great. You are also surrounded by places to eat near the school.

Lastly I was able to see the famous Albert Einstein’s Home.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

About 2.5 hours walk to see the whole campus. A lot of historical value.
Definitely needs signs for tourists as we couldn't find the museum or chapel easily, and at least two other families asked us for directions, so I don't think it was an "us" problem.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019

We enjoyed walking about the Princeton campus and taking in the Chapel, Firestone Library and the Princeton Art Museum. The campus is beautiful. It is well worth a stroll.

Date of experience: May 2019