“Value for money”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

nothing can beat p.f chang in the area for its value for money... great food at affordable prices..
our favorite being lettuce wraps..
the ambience is great at pf chang...
usually there is a wait on weekends as its that popular..

the dessert mini cup menu is good to try different things..

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was the 6th meal I have eaten at a P. F. Chang's restaurant and the 4th at the Princeton location. I would never have stepped into the place if I wasn't forced to do so by friends and relatives.

That said, I do want to note that the serving staff at this location is wonderful, helpful and smart. There is nothing else that I can say good about P. F. Chang's.

The food is absolutely flavorless. From the worst lettuce wraps I have ever tasted, followed by spicy sesame chicken without any sesame or spice, accompanied by undercooked rice and topped of with a leaden chocolate (named for the color, I assume) cake for my friends birthday, I found that everything tasted just about the same. Like cardboard. The meal was consistently awful as every other meal had in P. F. Chang restaurant.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was delicious and you paid for it. The wait was too long (as in the past). I'd go again with friends. The wait staff seemed a little to full of themselves--they forgot to put the customer first.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

So we decided to stop here for a mid-day bite to eat. There's a handful of customers here so everything should move pretty quickly as far as service. Not the case, we've been waiting now for 30min to get our entree. Now that I got that out of the way. The food was great and if it wasn't for the service I would definitely make a return trip.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Serves standard Americanized Chinese food. Food is fair at best, but the place is pretentious. Not an interesting menu.