“Good food and always fresh”

P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #24 of 197 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Changs offers food made fresh to order and the staff is exceptionally nice. The Changs spicy chicken is one of our favorites... Sweeter and more flavorful than basic generals chicken

Reviewed May 5, 2013

PF Chang's is always good but the wait sometimes is a deterrent. The food is great, and the waiter/waitresses are really nice. Love the decor and the drink menu. The restaurant is a little pricey tho.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this except that it is in fact a food chain so if you dont like that, then yeah..... But I absolutely love this place. Ive gone to many locations all over the country and it is consistently good. The drinks, food, and service. Ive never had a bad experience here. Uhhh I just love this place.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was staying at the nearby hotel without a rental care for a week. I ate here this my first and last evenings. I'm familiar with the chain, which is what brought me in the door in the first place, and that experience brought me back. Of the restaurant choices in walking distance (I sampled nearly all of them), this seems to be the best option. Though I was dining alone, I regularly saw large parties that seemed to be receiving the same good service as I was. PFChang chain restaurants rank from mediocre to excellent and this one is closer to the upper end. The food, service, and drinks selections are good as is the service. As business may cause me to return, I'll likely be back.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been here many times, the food is delicious. You have to try the lettuce wraps, they are one of my favorites.