“Chain that is healthy”

Ranked #40 of 203 Restaurants in Princeton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Specialty breads that are great. Salads that are healthy. Beverages that are fresh brewed or made. Our place is always crowded but you are never rushed.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Panera's food is OK. It is the only place to go on Nassau Street. that is why it is popular. It is self service

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Panera Bread is a chain, so the food is the same no matter which one you choose. After or before a walk, it's a great place to have breakfast, lunch or a nice soup and salad dinner. The bread is always fresh, the salads as well, and there's a great variety of sandwiches to choose from. You'll have to place the order and pay before it's ready and then stand over by the counter waiting for your name to be called. However, the wait is never long. A bit pricey, but nice atmosphere and free Wi-Fi. I like their coffee. You will have a choice of sizes but I get the smallest one because refills (serve yourself) are free and this way the coffee won't get cold.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

A ver nice all be it noisy place. We are here fairly often just before we go the grocery store. A very nice and large mug of hot Chai tea that is really quite good. Freshly made salads, very tasty soups and the last but not least a LOT of truly great bread. The pastries are all quite good and thankfully I'm able to stay away from them for the most part....avoiding the calories!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I come here at least once a week with friends for lunch or dinner with my husband and daughter. I absolutely love their Asian Chicken Salad. I wish they sold their dressing for this salad. I would use it on everything!