“Amazing Fried Chicken!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Wanaque, New Jersey
“Amazing Fried Chicken!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Chicken tastes really fresh and tender. Never been let down when I get the fried chicken cravings. Owners are very nice and accommodating.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Caesar R

Haskell, New Jersey
“I am "IN" BES of the BEST”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great Chicken, Fresh and cooked to perfection. The boxes were vented so the food don't get soggy. The women there is great and friendly. I have tried the fish ,chicken, shrimp, fries and their onion rings are to die for.
Thanks ,
Frankie D

• Visited December 2013
“You have to try their ribs.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Came across this place when staying at the Holiday Inn in nearby Haskell, NJ. The restaurant is a hole in the wall location easy to miss. I'm glad I didn't miss it. I ordered St. Louis ribs, fries, and slaw.

The ribs were huge as you'd expect from St. Louis ribs. Three ribs were plenty for me and I have a hearty appetite. The BBQ sauce was finger licking...ribs were juicy and amazingly tender. The fries were a perfect balance of potato and oil. The cole slaw was not the style I like...cabbage pieces were bigger than I like, and heavy mayo, but I still ate the entire generous container full so they couldn't have been too bad.

As a bonus, the owner was on site, and we had enjoyable conversation as I waited for my food to be ready (took only 10 minutes or so). They do deliver, but I'll go pick-up next time I'm in the area. This is one of those places which is easy to overlook, but you'll be thrilled if you don't overlook it.

• Visited September 2012