“Eat Elsewhere then enjoy the music”
Review of Martell's Tiki Bar

Martell's Tiki Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
“Eat Elsewhere then enjoy the music”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I would have given a nice review if the chef (for the bar menu) had not been so rigid. While they have salads with meat on top for a reasonable price, and a fish sandwich, I was forced to order both and PAY FOR BOTH! So my salad and piece of fish cost $23.00! Never again. My friends shrimp basket was overdone and mediocre. While my sandwich came with (unwanted) fries, the " basket" did not, just app. 10 shrimp on the bottom. But I love the music.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Zolazoom

Colonia, New Jersey
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Point today to have a few drinks and a snack. Walked up and down the boardwalk to see what was open. Settled for Martell's. we sat at a bar on the pier which was sticky , I hate sticky bars, and the bartender came right over. The drinks were cold. The appetizers came out and the pork sliders were good, the clams were not cold like they should have been and the last one was BAD. Won't be eating any raw seafood there anytime soon.

Visited September 2013
Leonia, NJ
“Fun place to eat on the boardwalk with a great view”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We like going to Martell's when we spend the day in Point Pleasant. You can sit outside and enjoy the view or stay in the covered area. Either way you get a menu with shore-type food. We ordered cajun-battered string beans as an appetizer, which were very good. My son then got a chicken wrap and I got a crab cake sandwich. Both of us liked our meals. We sat in the outside deck, but then it started drizzling so we moved to the inside area. The waitress was very helpful in moving us and getting us settled into another waitress' territory. There was a live band playing which was fun and reminded me of my younger days. We'd go again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank CyprusMama
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate at Sea Breeze... had the mahi mahi and ribs so good, pizza was a great deal.. it said pizza for one but it could easy feed 3 !!! Tuna was done right - rare..

• Visited August 2013
Scranton
“Overpriced for average food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went for dinner with 3 kids on a Wednesday early evening. Were one of four tables. Took forever to get service. Got the apps before the drinks. Had to get up and find the server for the drinks. Just lousy service and it wasn't even busy. $60+9 tip for one entrée, 1 app, 1 kids meal, and a soup. Ripoff

Visited August 2013