“Buyer Beware!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Buyer Beware!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went there for a drink while my family played on the beach. I am a very light drinker. I ordered a Red Bull one shot vodka drink, was shocked that it was $11.50, but thought well this has got to be good. Even with a slow sip I finished it in 15 min because the cup was 60% ice! I walked back to the beach and barely felt a twinge of caffeine let alone alcohol- and usually I am seeing double after half of a martini. (ANd I had an empty stomach) It was that bartenders last drink of her shift- at 1pm in the afternoon. I swear the bartender drank the shot herself. Can't prove it but we went back to check if the price was right and it was. Oh my gosh, that kind of cheap *&^%%% burns me up.

• Visited October 2012

Piscataway, New Jersey
“Pretty Average Boardwalk Fare”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I've been a few times over the years & it's fine for a beach spot, mostly I've had enjoyable experiences. This last time was a bit disappointing though. We ate at the quick service counter up front directly on the boardwalk. 1 chicken quesadilla, 1 order of chicken nuggets and smallish size fries & 3 drinks for the kids cost $26. Similarly my brother ordered 2 slices and a hot dog for $18. The food & service was ok, the quesadilla above average actually. I am giving it an average rating mainly because of the price, as otherwise I was happy to be beach side.

Brick, New Jersey
“Great night entertainment”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The different bands Martell's has are fantastic!!! And the bartenders are good looking too. Crowd is interesting as they come from a variety of areas.

Forked River, New Jersey
“Tons of smokers”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The drinks were small, watered down and expensive. Smokers everywhere. No non smoking areas. Left in 5 minutes within arriving. Nice area on the water but not a place for non smokers.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Good fun! good ambiance”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Good place to have fun. Food is average, beverages are average too, but the ambiance is the best. Good music and music groups.

• Visited August 2012