“Quality food at a fair price... For the beach.”

Boardwalk Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We came down this afternoon to hang out on the beach and decided we wanted to grab some food. We didn't want the deep fried boardwalk food as we were just at the Sussex County Fair last night. Two us is had the lobster which was tasty. The steak wasn't anything to write home about. The others had pasta with vodka sauce and pasta with lobster. Overall very good and was surprising fast. Our waitress was on top of it. She took good care of us. (Patty). We will return!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Quick service, however food is lacking. It taste frozen and thrown together. I'm not picky but not too good here. You get what you pay for

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very quick, plenty of help to get your food oUt the quickest. Pizza is good, chickens good, fresh lemonade is good. Nothing's really great, but you get what you pay for here.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stopped here to check out the drink specials.The drinks were really good,the bar food(wings) were nice and hot!The bartender(female) was also good as she saw every time the drink glass was empty and she refilled it and asked before doing so! Worth stopping by!

1  Thank zrxboy
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I ordered lobster that was served with shrimp,scallops,mussels&clams....mussels were disgusting,shrimp & clams were rubbery,scallops were good, lobster tail was tasteless and when I got to the claws they smelled bad also inedible....didn't seem like it was freshly cooked....i complained to the waitress who brought the check and said not a word about it...I told her I was very disappointed and got the manager who grilled me as to what was wrong with it like I was trying to get a free meal...he gave me 20% off and no apology....It wasn't the money...I would have been much happier if he would have done the right thing in the first place and apologized for feeding me crap food...if you want a great lobster dinner and great ocean front dining go to Jenkinsons...the manager from the boardwalk bar&grill ought to go there too and see what great food tastes like since he evidentially doesn't have a clue!