“The CREW is awesome !!!”

Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Try a new adventure aboard the New 85' Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters Let Capt. Dave & Crew show you a great time catching Big Bluefish and Striped Bass. Fall 2017 climb aboard the Newest Boat in the Fleet. The 85' Queen Mary she is Fast, Clean & Comfortable! Hope to see you aboard!
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Went out 7:30-2:00 on Saturday 10/7. My party of 4 caught over a dozen blues, 2 bonito, etc. I can't say enough about the crew. I have been on many party boats before and the crew would help you when you asked... THESE guys are trying to help you all the time... Best crew I have ever been fishing with !!!
One other comment I would make... had trouble locating fish and went miles (45 minutes) to other places to find them... I give the captain credit for real effort in putting us on the fish
Great time.
Dan

David R, Owner at Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dave,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to post your review! The crew really does appreciate your kind words and recognition of a job well done. Even though fishing wasn't the best the past Saturday when you were aboard. You could see the effort put forth from the Captain down through the whole crew. We strive to show you a nice day!
Hope to see you aboard again in the future.

All reviews
"casting"
"pole"
"passengers"

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Have gone out with this boat 4 times now - excellent crew that tries to make sure EVERYONE catches fish! Great fun for all!!

David R, Owner at Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Johnna,
Awesome to hear you have been out a bunch of times and enjoy yourself. Crew always appreciates the kind words
Thanks Again

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We had a great time! Although we caught a day of bad weather and no fish were biting, the guys on the crew were super cool, and made the day a lot of fun. I can't say enough about how much my son and I enjoyed our first fishing trip together, and we both can't wait to go back again this fall. Thanks!

David R, Owner at Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thanks for the great 5 star review! Hope to see you aboard on a nicer weather day.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

This was the best deep-sea fishing experience I have ever had...tons and tons of mackerel! Nothing feels better than actually catching some "keepers"...I have been on so many trips off of the north shore of Long Island without even a nibble, so this was a real treat for me. Keep in mind, I caught mackerel, near the surface. I didn't have as much success with the bottom-dwellers (sea bass), but other people on the boat did catch them. The crew were VERY helpful and friendly--they helped untangle my line and add a new sinker + hook, and advised us on the proper techniques. I highly recommend the Queen Mary if you're looking for an enjoyable, reasonably-priced outing with your family.

David R, Owner at Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Thanks for taking a moment to post your review. So glad your group had an enjoyable day aboard! The crew always appreciates the kind words.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Took my 7 yr old son out on 8/21 for his 1st trip. It couldn't have gone better Capt Dave and his crew go the extra mile to talk with kids. They explained how to handle fish . Never getting frustrated with tangled lines or lots of questions...While we only had 10 keepers Capt Dave made sure everyone got some fish. Thanks Capt Dave and crew...we will definitely be back.

David R, Owner at Queen Mary Party Fishing Boat & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Jim,

So glad you and your son had a wonderful time aboard! The crew always appreciates the kind words. Hope to see you aboard again in the near future