Dunes Motel
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
$55
Shore Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$58
Windswept Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Beachfront
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
TripAdvisor
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewspool area was very nicediscount passesmicrowave and fridgeclean roomslounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I too read the negative reviews, while the exterior is a bit run down my room was clean. And I was pleasantly surprised when I explained that my son might be coming down for one night and I would pay for him when he arrived I was told not too worry about it there would be no charge. The housekeeping staff was fast and thorough and gave us plenty of towels. All in all it was a very nice relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We are 2 middle-aged women and achieved a relaxing stay very close to the beach....We had the pleasure of staying at the Dunes Motel on Mon 8/27 and left Wed 8/29. The staff was professional, courteous and very friendly. The owner Daisy and front desk assistant Alex were very polite and helpful, anything you asked they would accomodate. The room was recently updated and clean, it had a fridge & microwave. The pool was very nice. For the price you cannot beat it! We will definetly be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Noreenxo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed there for three days. I had lots of fun. The service was great,room was clean and the pool was cleaned daily by Alex he is a hard working guy loved it so much I went back that same month for another weekend.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Its a very basic motel with a pool which is clean and open til 11 pm, which some places along the shore only have their pool open til 8 or 9. The locale is great 3/4 of a mile from boardwalk a min and a half to public beach access but its not the beach you receive the discount for, that beach is about 2 mins away walking but still better than having to drive! Nice young couple running the place the young man was very helpful. Oh and don't be scared bout the reviews with bad things to say if they were issues they seem to be no longer. Great place to stay if you want a place to stay and enjoy the beach boardwalk and the surrounding area.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed at dunes hotel during July 4th weekend for a few days with my family and was so happy with the service and the hotel, I had such a great experience. The rooms were VERY clean and the staff was EXTREMELY HELPFUL! I asked for extra sheets and pillows and they provided them right away! The price was great and I plan to go back to and stay there for Labor Day weekend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family