Myself and two of my girlfriends wanted to attend the Point Pleasant Seafood Festival. One of us booked a room here. The other two of us didnt even know the name. When we first pulled in noone spoke as were thinking the same thing...we should have went to Wildwood. But the smell of seafood and knowing that no matter how bad it was we would have a great time. We were not disappointed! The room 114 was clean, smelled clean, and the beds were comfy! We didnt utilize the fridge or microwave and were more than happy to pay a $10 parking fee rather than look for a parking spot. If anyone has tried to find parking at a beach resort it can ruin a trip. It allowed us to walk to the festival and down to boardwalk knowing our vehicle was safe! We had no problem with noise from other rooms or the people at the pool which in most places we have stayed is our biggest complaint. We like to party but we like to sleep too! We will be back next year...can we reserve now?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant