Not going to lie I was a little worried going to a motel just because of it being a motel. At $149 a night it compared to a hotel price wise. But it's like close to the beach and you're down the shore. What do you expect. Still cheaper than the place next door. I was skeptical until I opened the door to the room and was shocked by how clean and nice the rooms were. The bathroom was really nice and I didn't feel like I needed to shower after getting out of the shower. Their we're clean towels that actually smelled nice too! And they changed them everyday and made the beds too, didnt expect it. The pool was really nice and clean as well There were bagels and muffins and coffee in the morning which I also didn't expect. The staff was very nice and helpful. I'd definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant