I spent this past weekend with my family and kids here and I must say I had a fabulous stay! The workers were all extremely friendly and accomidating from the moment we checked in until the end of our stay. This is a great place to stay for families! My kids enjoyed the pool and the close proximity to the beach and boardwalk. I wouldn't stay at any other motel on the jersey shore! Thanks for a great stay Amethyst!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant