“disgusted”

Jenkinson's Boardwalk
New York City, New York
“disgusted”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The educational director or manager is probably one of the ruddiest woman I have ever spoken too. She put such a bad taste in my mouth about the aquarium which I was soon writing a 2,000 dollar donation check for. She as well had the nerve to leave a rude voicemail on my cell phone. You would think if someone is writing you a check they would be a little nicer ! The phone call after the voicemail really confirmed how rude she really was. Little does know , I have close relations with the owner and I'm sure they can't wait to hear about this.

Visited April 2013

Brooklyn, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family adventure”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Point Pleasant Beach is a nice family beach. There is not the rowdy crowd that you get at some other beaches. I have been going for years and really like the area.

Visited September 2012
PA
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Great Place for the Family!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our 2nd visit to the area and we spent most of our evenings here. Great place for older & younger kids alike. Jenkinsons has the best of the NJ boardwalks condensed down to a small size - the boards, food, games, the aquarium...

This was the centerpiece of our family's entertainment for the week!

Visited June 2012
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“You can not have a bad time in Pont Pleasant NJ”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Jenkinsons IS the biardwalk. So much to do!! How can you not have a good time. Jenkinsons has a club to dance the night away!

Visited August 2012
Binghamton, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great October get away”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

View of ocean and beach is dynamic. Enjoyed watching boats go in and out of the inlet. Boardwalk is great for exercise if you do not choose to walk in the sand or you could do both. We felt comfortable everywhere.

Visited October 2012